Woman’s Beach Body (open, novice, masters, teen)
- Competition Attire:
• Two-piece contest regulated suit (2/3 coverage). Thongs will not be permitted
• Competition suits may be enhanced with rhinestones, sparkle, sequins etc
• High heeled shoes are required
• Jewelry may be worn within good taste provided that it does not interfere with the presentation of the competitor’s physique.
Height Classes Open:
Under 5’2” 5’21/4” up to 5’5”
5’51/4 up to 5’7”
Height Classes Novice:
Short – Under 5’2”
Medium- 5’2” ¼ up to 5’7”
Tall- Over 5’7”
• Face Front
• Eyes facing forward
• Hips must be facing the judges
• Arms can remain at sides or you can place one hand on your hip, both hips or alternating hips
• Toes facing judges, feet slightly apart
• Rear Pose
• Head held high
• Arms can either be at the sides or with one hand on the hip
• Lats open • Feet slightly apart
• Competitors with long hair should brush their hair to one side to ensure their back is visible to the judges
Competitors will execute a model walk to center stage where they will stop in a front pose. They will then transition with a full turn to the back pose, then turn to the front again. The competitor then proceeds to line up on stage right/left based on the direction of the expeditor, while other competitors complete their presentations. Judges will be looking for stage presence, a shapely toned/balanced body and good conditioning. Competitors will also be judged on overall appearance including a healthy look to the skin, makeup and poise.
Once all competitors in a class have completed their individual round, the head judge will call random competitor numbers of their choice to line up center stage where front and back pose comparisons will be performed. Judges will compare competitors against others in the same class to help determine placement.
Evening Presentation Format: Each competitor will again be called to center stage where they are given 15 seconds to perform front and back turns one last time. Competitors will then line up on stage right/left based on the direction of the expediter and walk a “box walk” formation giving all athletes their time on the stage. Once all have been presented the expediter will instruct the competitors to exit the stage. The top 5 competitors will be called back on stage for trophy presentations.
***Note Novice – Pro Cards are not awarded to this division.
All Sales Final and no Refunds will be issued after Registration.