***PRO WINGS DOES NOT REQUIRE QUALIFICATION***
A 2-piece bikini and Angel Wings of any style
Judging Criteria The judges will be looking for a combination of these objectives:
• The Wings Division: Based on a bikini, (two or one piece no G Strings) the costume can resemble that of an Angel (wings), Carnival, peacock or a Showgirl Las Vegas type costume, Feathers and frills, tulle, sequins, anything that is feminine and “over the top” that the competitor has always dreamed of wearing, glitz, bling, and glamour is the key. You will need to display your creation with poise and confidence.
• Stage: Each competitor will perform the BOX WALK. They will then proceed to line up at the back of the stage until every competitor has had their turn to show their creation.
• Comparison Round: Competitors will be called out individually or as a group, depending on the numbers in the class.
• Symmetry: Display a balanced physique
• Muscularity: Not overly muscular
• Conditioning: No striations/vascularity
• Presentation: classy, poised, confident
• Remember, this is open to Fitness, Bikini and Figure competitors. This is not judged entirely on the physique e.g. a six pack abdominal region is not necessary, it’s more about what you bring to the stage with your presentation and personality!
• Beauty – overall cosmetic appearance, photogenic, skin tone, personality.
• Poise and General Impression – overall grooming, personality, self-assurance, composure and walk.
• This category has one round of judging.
• Competitors must wear a 1 or 2-piece bikini and Wings of any style.
• The competitors should display a very confident attitude and keep a relaxed posture. Posing is like Women's Beachbody.
• The judging will be conducted in one round.
• Competitors are allowed to wear jewelry such as earrings and belly rings. Appropriate footwear must also be worn.
• Finals: Competitors will walk to Center stage, preform two to three poses and exit the stage under the Expeditors directions
• Awards Presentation: Competitors will be called out by numbers in no particular order and will then receive placement/awards.
• Amateur competitors with 5 or more competitors in a class will be awarded Pro status.
• NO OVERALL
• The Amateur Winner of the class and All professionals that are compensated with a monetary Award, will submit to a 3 panel urinalysis immediately upon exciting the stage of competition.
All Sales Final and no Refunds will be issued after Registration.