Figure (open, novice, masters, teen) –
· Two-piece figure suit. Thongs will not be permitted
· Competition suits may be enhanced with rhinestones, sparkle, sequins etc
· High heeled shoes are required ·Jewelry may be worn within good taste provided that it does not interfere with the presentation of the competitor’s physique.
Height Classes Open:
Under 5’2” 5’21/4” up to 5’5”
5’51/4” up to 5’7”
Height Classes Novice:
Short – Under 5’2”
Medium- 5’2” ¼ up to 5’7”
Tall- Over 5’7”
• Face Front -Facing forward, head up and smiling -Shoulders even, chest out, do not hunch over -Abdominal muscles should remain tight -Arms to your sides being sure not to touch the sides -Lats flared -Feet together, toes facing the judges -Do not lock knees
• Quarter Turn Facing Right -Head and hips should be facing side stage -Position feet together or with one slightly in front of the other -With arms at sides and hands hanging freely, twist torso slightly allowing upper body to face the judges
• Rear Pose -Feet together -Arms at your sides just as in front pose -Shoulders should be lifted with lats flared wide -Glutes should be flexed -Competitors with long hair should brush their hair to one side to ensure their back is visible to the judges
• Quarter Turn Facing Left -Head and hips should be facing side stage -Position feet together or with one slightly in front of the other -With arms at sides and hands hanging freely, twist torso slightly allowing upper body to face the judges
Individual Round: Competitors will execute a model walk to center stage. Beginning facing the front, the competitor will perform quarter turns, face the judges as directed and proceed to line up on stage right/left based on the direction of the expediter, while other competitors complete their presentations. Competitors will stand in a side-relaxed pose while lined up at stage right. Competitors will be judged on symmetry, muscle development and tone, and overall stage presence and posing. Judges will be looking for a small degree of muscularity with no extreme striations visible. Hair, make-up, suit, jewelry and tan should all complement the competitor’s figure overall.
Comparison Round: Once all competitors in a class have completed their individual round, the head judge will call random competitor numbers of their choice to line up center stage where quarter turn comparisons will be performed. Judges will compare competitors against others in the same class to help determine placement.
Presentation Format: Each competitor will again be called to center stage where they are given 30 seconds to perform quarter turns one last time. Competitors will then line up on stage right/left based on the direction of the expediter and walk a “box walk” formation giving all athletes their time on the stage. Once all have been presented the expediter will instruct the competitors to exit the stage. The top 5 competitors will be called back on stage for trophy presentations.
***Note Novice – Pro Cards are not awarded to this division.
All Sales Final and no Refunds will be issued after Registration.